Guayaki Yerba Mate Overnight Oats
Mornings are always worth waking up for, but sometimes it is hard to get a power jump into your day when your energy is rather lacking. For about the last year here at our home, we have found true love in the power of oatmeal for breakfast. However, breakfast still can be challenging when trying to balance a busy life. Now enter the magic that is overnight oats- the perfect solution to saving time + always getting your breakfast in.
Now what if you could not only get the benefits of those overnight oats, but also fit in your cup of Yerba Mate at the same time? Well I'm back today with Guayaki to give you this game-changing recipe.
- 1 Cup Brewed Guayaki Yerba Mate (Use 1 mate bag or 1.5 tbsp loose leaf per cup of water)
- 1 Cup Uncooked Oats
- 2 tbsps Honey or Agave
- Toppings of Choice (I used peppermint leaves from my garden + organic peaches)
1. Brew your cup of Guayaki Yerba Mate using mate bags or loose leaf. Let cool.
2. In an airtight container combine brewed Yerba Mate, 1 cup of uncooked oats, and honey/sweetener of choice. Stir, seal, and set in the fridge to settle overnight.
3. The next morning heat up your Yerba Mate oats or leave them cold. Add toppings of choice and any additional sweetener.
4. Now get to eating the simplest, most fueling breakfast you've ever had and crush the day.
Make sure to share your Guayaki Recipe with us on social media!
*Creativity is always encouraged*
Get your Guayaki Yerba Mate Loose Leaf + other products at your local health food store and online here: www.guayaki.com